Postage

this is my first time selling an item on eBay. I was wondering if I can trust the seller sending me a courier to pick the item up or is it like a marketplace that there are dodgy people and we cannot trust? 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Postage

You can never be sure. All you can do is arrange a time and place and hope your buyer turns up.

Do bear in mind that by using their own courier your buyer is invalidating their access to the ebay money back guarantee if they receive the item and decide it isn't as described. However if they open a case you may have to explain this to ebay.

If you get messed about by buyers not collecting, you are allowed to send a message giving them a date you need tghe item gone by, and cancel after a week with no communication from the buyer and relist.

******************************************************************************************