Postage paid twice

EBay said posting my sale would cost £3.29. Royal Mail said £3.39. I then paid eBay through PayPal. When I took the package to post office I was told the cost would be £5.89 which I paid. I am therefore requesting a refund for £3.39 however I can't find how to request a refund. Please help 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Postage paid twice

Hopefully this will work:

How to cancel a postage label

Labels purchased on the eBay labels platform need to be used within 14 calendar days. If unused, make sure to void the label within 14 calendar days to get a refund.

If you printed a label with eBay Delivery Powered by Packlink, you can cancel it within 15 days by visiting Packlink help page on cancelling or modifying a shipment - opens in new window or tab.

Here's how to void a postage label in My eBay or Seller Hub:

1. Select Selling in My eBay, or select Orders on the Seller Hub Overview page.
  2. Select Postage Labels on the left-hand side.
  3. Select Actions next to the label you'd like to void, and select Void Label.
"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Postage paid twice

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

It is up to sellers to get postage correct. 

Never rely on ebay estimates, always check weight and size of packed item with carrier website. 

Ebay will never refund you if you get it wrong. 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent