None delivery

Hi, I sold a cardigan 3 weeks ago. Sent the next day Specal Delivery. Post office tried to deliver twice no answer. She then arranged delivery for several days later. Again not in, Post Office tried again next day, no answer. She then arrange delivery again and again no answer. They have now made 5 attempts to deliver over a period of 3 weeks so now parcel is on its way back! I have kept messaging her which she sometimes answers saying Pist Office never takes it to neighbours.

She a few days after purchasing this she bought a jumper off me and that is now going through the same game.

Will I have to refund her after all I sold the first item 22 days ago? 

It hasn't arrived back with me yet but tracking says it is on its way.

I expect second item to start its return in 2 days.

Please help.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

None delivery

"Technically" if RM attempts delivery that should be enough for eBay!   Obviously though if it returns to you you would wish to refund. 

If your buyer still wants to buy why not suggest "click and collect" where the item goes into secure storage in - for example - a garage open 24 hours a day.   The buyer is sent a code and must collect within 7 days

@charli932012 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

None delivery

plum993
Experienced Mentor

A seller has 30 days to cancel a sale for "problem with buyers address" to get a fee credit

See here,How sellers can cancel an order | eBay

Best block the buyer here,https://www.ebay.co.uk/bmgt/BuyerBlock?

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent