Negative feedback

Hello 

I was left negative feedback from a buyer .I have never received negative feedback before.

My husband recently passed away and a day after I sold an item ,I messaged the buyer to explain and refunded the money.To be honest my head was all over the place ,it was a very sudden death and he was only 61 .

The next day he left negative feedback,I contacted eBay to ask for a revision on the feedback but the buyer wouldn't remove it .This has dropped me from 100% down to 97% .Any suggestions? Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Negative feedback

That feedback now is to old to review and change. 

It didn't break any feedback rules so eBay would not have removed it, the buyer it seems did not wish to hear any  reasons for the refund,  so probably would not have accepted any feedbck revision you could have sent themm,  but within 30 days.

You left a very fair  explanation follow up and anyone reading this, would not be put off from buying from you in the future.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Negative feedback

That feedback now is to old to review and change. 

It didn't break any feedback rules so eBay would not have removed it, the buyer it seems did not wish to hear any  reasons for the refund,  so probably would not have accepted any feedbck revision you could have sent themm,  but within 30 days.

You left a very fair  explanation follow up and anyone reading this, would not be put off from buying from you in the future.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Negative feedback

Hello ,

thank you for the quick reply.
very much appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Negative feedback

You're very welcome,  so sorry for your loss,  and ignore that neg on eBay,  it's meaningless in the big scheme of things.

@uk-carole1 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent