My account was restrictions

I received an email from eBay that said my account was restricted. and then I contacted eBay helpcenter they told me my account was suspended I did not receive any email about the suspension and I requested to reopen my  account they told me they did not reopen my account we strictly noted I am very upset about it please help me 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

You need to receive that email as it will explain if your account has a permanent or temporary restriction.

If the latter you then need to just wait for that period to lapse before being able to sell again.

If it's a permanent or indefinite restriction,  there's no come back from that it's a lifetime ban.

Contact eBay again not to ask what the restriction s about,  they never explain,  but for them to resend the email which you did not receive.

Contact them very first thing in the morning whn the lines first open at 9 a.m. on weekends and 8 .m. on weekdays.  There's more chance of Dublin answering,  select the Call Back opion,  and you'll hear if it's Dublin.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@blackstone-67 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Check your seller dashboard,as your trading as a business and feedback shows your selling performance standards are below what they should be,which can lead to account restrictions.

See here,Seller performance overview | eBay

Also check your spam email filter for any ebay messages,as they can land in there!

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Your positive feedback has dropped below 90% which would be a reason for Ebay to suspend or close your account.

When you speak to Customer Services, they may tell you that your account has been permanantly closed and there is not usually any way to come back from that.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent