Listing removal

Hello
I got a listing that was removed and i would like to enquire Ebay the reason it was removed.
How can i send an email or contact some assistance directly through an agent, not the automated assistant?
I can't find nowdays.
Thanks in advance
Pedro

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Listing removal

That's a little odd as you have lots currently listed. 

I’ve found that the easiest route to contact eBay Customer Services is via the link below, you can select to talk with them via live chat or request a call back:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Listing removal

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

There should be a message in your My eBay>Messages telling you that your listing has been removed and the reason for it.

What was the listing title?

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Listing removal

Hello
Yes, there is, of course, but the item doesn't go against ebay rules, so it shouldn't have been removed.
Its a safety razor, without any blade or sharp ends on it. Have around other similar items listed and still no problems with, except this one.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Listing removal

What was the item that was removed? If you tell us we should be able to explain why it's been removed.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Listing removal

Hello
It was a safety razor, without any blade or sharp ends on it. Have around other similar items listed and still no problems with, except this one.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Listing removal

That's a little odd as you have lots currently listed. 

I’ve found that the easiest route to contact eBay Customer Services is via the link below, you can select to talk with them via live chat or request a call back:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Listing removal

Thank you!

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent