Lisiting not appearing in search results for inactive account

so my account was created in 2021, havent been active for some years, however ive started listing some items recently and ive tried to search for them on a different device, but i cant find them nor can i find my account for some reason.

im thinking this could be due to 2 reasons:

1: because my account has been inactive for some time and i need to be patient 

2: because my account does not have any sales, or feedbacks and etc

and its been 24 hours for one of my items and its still not appearing but its weird that the account is not showing up as well.

what do you guys think??

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Solution:

you just have to wait it out, either give it 24 hours or 48 hours, when you revise the lisiting it will go back to the start.

after 48 hours one of my lisitings appeared and my account did as well, however the other listings havent yet which i am assuming is because it either hasn't been 24 hours yet or 48 hours because i did revise them.

regarding adding a card, i don't think that does anything from experience, but when you are selling on eBay its always better to have your cards linked and everything set to go otherwill eBay will soon put your account on restriction when you start getting sales, why cause all that stress to yourself at the end when you can just set it up as early as possible so everything is neat and tidy.

(if lisitings dont appear within 24 hours or 48 hours, i recommend contacting eBay, however it could be because your account is inactive so you need to be patient to build some history or that you are a new seller and that you also need to be patient and maybe start looking at buying some things on eBay to get some feedbacks so that you start appearing more to buyers)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

all listings are active, and everything looks fine so far as well. but it doesnt appear as mentioned.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

They are not showing for me yet.

All sellers have to have a card online for ebay managed payments

Have you done that?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sellercentre/news/2021-march/managed-payments

We are just ordinary members trying to help.
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Solution:

you just have to wait it out, either give it 24 hours or 48 hours, when you revise the lisiting it will go back to the start.

after 48 hours one of my lisitings appeared and my account did as well, however the other listings havent yet which i am assuming is because it either hasn't been 24 hours yet or 48 hours because i did revise them.

regarding adding a card, i don't think that does anything from experience, but when you are selling on eBay its always better to have your cards linked and everything set to go otherwill eBay will soon put your account on restriction when you start getting sales, why cause all that stress to yourself at the end when you can just set it up as early as possible so everything is neat and tidy.

(if lisitings dont appear within 24 hours or 48 hours, i recommend contacting eBay, however it could be because your account is inactive so you need to be patient to build some history or that you are a new seller and that you also need to be patient and maybe start looking at buying some things on eBay to get some feedbacks so that you start appearing more to buyers)

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent