Laptop

eight months to fix a laptop I think is a long time! As a seller, could you give me an answer or give me a refund for not complying with the product warranty! I await response…

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Laptop

You are not speaking to the seller of your item here, and they will not see your request.

Go to your Purchase History page,  find the item,  and to the right from More Actions select Contact Seller.

To save you time if you purchased the item from a Private seller you have no recourse for any refund now after 8 months,  eBay have a 30 day MBG,  Money Back Guarantee policy and do not uphold any guarantee a seller may have on the item to make a claim after this period.

If you bought it from a UK registered business who is now not complying to the guarantee they gave contact Citizens Advice for you next steps here .

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Laptop

You are not speaking to the seller of your item here, and they will not see your request.

Go to your Purchase History page,  find the item,  and to the right from More Actions select Contact Seller.

To save you time if you purchased the item from a Private seller you have no recourse for any refund now after 8 months,  eBay have a 30 day MBG,  Money Back Guarantee policy and do not uphold any guarantee a seller may have on the item to make a claim after this period.

If you bought it from a UK registered business who is now not complying to the guarantee they gave contact Citizens Advice for you next steps here .

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent