I purchased a UPS with shipping value of £19.99, the sender shipped not to the primary address !!

I purchased a UPS with shipping value of £19.99, the sender shipped not to the primary address (Cardiff) but to Birmingham (my address in 2007). I have purchased over 280 items from eBay since and all came to my Cardiff address. When I contacted the seller, he said it is not his fault: the label is generated by eBay! How can I get this sorted please? Many thanks 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I purchased a UPS with shipping value of £19.99, the sender shipped not to the primary address !!

You could start a not received case, if seller sent to the wrong address, proof of delivery to satisfy ebay needs to be to the address as advised to seller by ebay.

Have you checked to see that all addresses in your details are correct, there are 5 addresses all for different purposes.

However the seller got your address from somewhere, so some investigation should be made to see what is in your personal details, as he would only know the address provided, with the payment details.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

The seller would only send to the address on the order details,so the address that shows at checkout,and you can see the address for posting on the notification you get from ebay when you pay,so it's down to you to check/change the address if it's not correct,and ask the seller to cancel the transaction within the first hour.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent