I dont trust the seller

Hello.

I bought an item that came late and also does not work. The seller says NO RETURN but I tell him it's not working. I ask ebay to get involved and now the man saying he will put a claim in against me and charge me for postage for sending it back. I have taken a video of the item not turning on and making a rattling sound to show it does not work but I don't trust the seller. With the way he has been speaking to me, I think he will lie and show a working product and claim it is mine. What should I do?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I dont trust the seller

Ignore him and continue with your return case, escalating it after 3 complete working days.   He will have to pay for the return postage label and ebay will enforce that.   They tend to side with buyers and you've made your case to them so you should be OK.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I dont trust the seller

How did you ask ebay to get involved?

If you have not opened a NOT AS DESCRIBED CASE, do it now as that is the correct procedure.

No returns only applies to change of mind returns, broken / faulty / wrong items arecznotvas described returns.

After NO RETURNS on a listing is SEE DETAILS, suggest you tell seller to read detsils.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent