How do I get to speak to an Adviser

My sign-in seems weird today, I can't get into my site automatically as I usually do, and when I tried to list an item the price box is in USA dollers and measurements are in feet and inches.  Can anyone advise me please, I've tried to speak to an adviser but can't get a phone number.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You may have accidentally wandered over to the Amrican site, while watching or buying an item from an American seller,  and now everything shows in US $$'s.

Just log out and log into the UK site,  www.ebay.co.uk  and everything should be back to normal.

Clearing cache and cookies help too.

It may take a few refreshes of the page,  before it works, and use a PC / laptop to do this not the app or mobile browser,  Chrome and Firefox work best with eBay.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

Sounds like you've accidentally logged into the US site, ebay.com

Log out and then log into ebay.co.uk

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

You may have accidentally wandered over to the Amrican site, while watching or buying an item from an American seller,  and now everything shows in US $$'s.

Just log out and log into the UK site,  www.ebay.co.uk  and everything should be back to normal.

Clearing cache and cookies help too.

It may take a few refreshes of the page,  before it works, and use a PC / laptop to do this not the app or mobile browser,  Chrome and Firefox work best with eBay.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

To add > Account has been idle for the past year and more ... 

Some requirements have changed including the need to set up Managed Payments with Current UK Account Banking details in order to send / receive Payments for transactions ... check in these links >

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/account/changing-account-settings/changing-account-settings?id=4193

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/start-getting-paid-ebay?id=4795&st=12&pos=2&query=S...

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent