HOW TO ADD WORLDWIDE POST TO LISTING

SOMEONE IN NZ  IS INTERESTED IN ONE OF MY ITEMS BUT HE HAS A MESSAGE SAYING THE ITEM CANNOT BE POSTED TO HIM....I HAVE CONTACTED EBAY WHO SAY I NEED TO CHANGE SETTINGS TO INCLUDE WORLDWIDE FLAT RATE  POST BUT I CANNOT FIND AN OPTION ON THE LISTING FOR THIS...USING GSP IT WOULD BE £72.....ANY HELP APPRECIATED.....IS THERE AN EASY WAY AS I AM NOT VERY COMPUTER WISE.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Does the item have a bid on?  If it does, I don't think you will be able to add overseas postage.

Otherwise, calculate the cost then add it to your listing using 'revise'.

Scroll down your listing, past the 'send with global shipping' to 'add other postage services' where you can choose an appropriate service and add your price.

Remember, Ebay will charge fees of about 13% on the postage you collect.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Unfortunately ebay don't believe New Zealand exists. When you set your postage up for example for australasia they forget the poor kiwi's. It's been mentions several times but in all the years I have been here nothing has ever been done about it.

Find out the cost with Royal Mail (it's world zone 2) advise customer and once auction etc has finished you have to goto your seller hub and send an invoice by clicking send payment information. The box at top will appear empty with something worded like it appears you don't ship here (or similar) select from the drop down box the service eg Royal Mail standard international and insert the cost. Then click the send button. This enables the buyer to pay correctly.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I have not found any problems with NZ, I think it comes in the Oceania section, where I just untick Australia and New Zealand, but do not get involved in the Island groups.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Agh ok thanks John will have a look later! We have dealt on some of those islands New Caledonia and Fiji and all arrived safely!

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent