Funds obstacles by ebay.

My wife and child of 2.6 years got hit by a motorbike. We are short of funds. I sold an item long ago to get as much cash in as possible to help costs. Ebay cause delay and because heart condition I am getting frustrated that can cause heart issue. They are crooks constantly hurting my child 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Funds obstacles by ebay.

plum993
Experienced Mentor

When did you sell the item your waiting the cash for,as I can only see having sold a jade item this month?

Make sure you have signed upto ebay managed payments and verified your bank account to receive payments here,Start getting paid on eBay | eBay

As a new seller in ebay's eyes you may find your items are subjected to ebay holds for upto 21 days and released earlier if you upload tracking details for items to show them as delivered.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Funds obstacles by ebay.

This is obviously a very stressful time for you but Ebay are not deliberately upsetting you.

When you are an infrequent seller, Ebay may hold your funds for up to 21 days to make sure the transaction has gone correctly.

If you have added tracking to the 'sold' item in your Ebay account, that might speed up payment.

It looks as if you only sold it on 9th April, and then you had trouble printing the label so there may have been a delay in posting which could delay your payment from Ebay.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent