Final selling fees

I have just listed 6 items which should have 80% off final selling fees but this has only been applied to 2 of the items. When I have looked to get advice from eBay I am just being directed to an auto bot that gets me nowhere 

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Final selling fees

You won't pay any fees on any of the items just listed as they are listed as pre-owned clothing.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Final selling fees

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

Not sure why it has been applied to any of them as clothes are now free to sell now for private sellers

SEe the link 

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Announcements/Selling-clothing-items-will-be-free-for-private-seller...

We are just ordinary members trying to help.
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Final selling fees

You won't pay any fees on any of the items just listed as they are listed as pre-owned clothing.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Final selling fees

Thank you for your response. That's great. I saw that it was free but it confused as to why they applied the 80% off final selling fees 

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Final selling fees

Thank you for your response 👍🏻

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Final selling fees

You can always check the breakdown of any fees taken when your items sell here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/fin/transactions

@gall_5097 

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Final selling fees

I had the offer this weekend and relisted a lot of items yesterday.

I assumed that the clothing items would not be taken off the 100 reduced fee items allowed but they were.

If I remember, I will raise this point with the Community Team on Wednesday.  It doesn't seem right that you use the 80% offer on items that have no fees at all.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent