E juice

I bought some E juice and was sent the wrong one , seller sent me  prepaid postage, sent item back but have not received the item I ordered, ebay has closed the case as the seller says its be delivered which is the first wrong item 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

E juice

When  you return an item,  the seller has 48 hours after receipt to refund you if they don't you must escalate the case,  then eBay step in and force the refund.  The item is scanned at the Post Office and you receive an immediate message from eBay that the item has been sent.

If you did nothing,  didn't escalate,  the case will close in 30 days,  through inactivity.  You cannot open another case for this item, with eBay.

Your next steps would be to turn to your payment provider now, for help with your refund.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

E juice

plum993
Experienced Mentor

If you opened a not received case instead of a not as described case then it will close in the sellers favour if it showed as delivered.

However,if the case has closed as not received,it is the one time you can open another case for item not as described if you can show you returned using a tracked service,and you may need ebay customer service help to open the 2nd case here,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

E juice

It does look as if you opened a case to say you had not received your item.

Tracking proves delivery so that case was closed.

Now, open a case to return the item sayong the item was not what you ordered.

Add the tracking from the seller's label.

If they don't refund you, go back to the case once the tracking has updated to show delivery and ask Ebay to step in.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent