Customers insists on tracking number for Click And Collect order they have placed off me

I recently sold an item of clothing,  it was sent via 2nd class standard post, I have had the buyer message me asking for a tracking number.   I did not realised it was Click and Collect until she messaged me.    I posted it to the address provided by Ebay, am I supposed to do anything other than that because its  C&C?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Customers insists on tracking number for Click And Collect order they have placed off me

plum993
Experienced Mentor

You do offer Click and collect on some of your items,so you would be expected to send it to the buyers choice of store,shown on the order details when they paid if it was listed as Click and collect on the listing

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

I didnt realise I had listed the items as Click and Collect, so is it right to post it out to the address that Ebay provides for the buyer? My concern is that it will go missing

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Well as a seller you always send to the address that shows on the order details,so did you do that?

Hopefully the item should still arrive safely,but make sure you have let the buyer know what you have done.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Yes of course I did.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent