Collection Click and Collect Code - Evri

Hello Community Users

I have ordered an item from a seller last week via Evri and on the site it advises it has been delivered.

I am new to Evri and yet it advises parcel is delivered at a Evri locker, I can see the parcel on delivery image site however, I need a collection code. This has not been generated. The parcel as delivered on 25th March and yet Evri picked up the delivery and then went back to the hub all over again and now back at the locker advising it is to be collection which is not correct.

I am unable to get through to Evri and the Seller has helped but, it appears the Evri and Ebay notification systems don't collate with each other.

I chose click and collect from a Shell garage to which I used last week with RM. However, it's in a locker and not on a shop floor. I cannot amend to my delivery address instead or send to neighbours as it's business addresses with that postcode. 

How can I get this code? My Ebay notifications advises it is delivered but, yet no collection code generated. There's a possible ECP code issue? 

Please help?

Many thanks 

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0