Buyer Feedback

Hi

Does anyone know how a seller can change the feedback left for a buyer?

I accidently hit send when thee feedback for a previous buyer, which was not positive, was still in the feedback box and now one of my good buyers has bed feedback from me

I have searched everywhere and cannot find how to change it 

many thanks for your help

Graham

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Buyer Feedback

If the buyer reports the feedback, Ebay will remove it.

You are not allowed to leave negative comments with a positive 'green dot' - there is no option to leave negative feedback for a buyer and negative comments are not allowed.

If you pave a non-payer, wait 4/5 days and the option to cancel using 'buyer did not pay' will appear.

Cancel using 'buyer did not pay'.

The buyer gets a non-payment strike which lasts a year.

With two strikes, buyers will be blocked from bidding by many sellers.

Use 'buyer requirements' to block bidders with 2 or more strikes and add the non-payer to your blocked bidders list.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Buyer Feedback

You cannot change ' positive' feedback.

Contact eBay Customer Service to remove this.  However,  leaving bad feedback for buyers is a policy violation hence there is no ' red dot' facility, so leaving it even for the right person,  would be against feedback policy rules.

They will remove the feedback, buyer can ask too,  but you may well end up with a policy viiolation strike on your account.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Buyer Feedback

thank you

Graham

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent