Are sellers finding that buyers cannot leave feedback for recent sales, or is it just me?

Completed around 15 or so sales in the last month, but nobody seems to be leaving me any feedback. One of my buyers said he could not leave feedback. 

eBay's automated assistant is no help at all, so before I phone support, I thought I would poll the community to see if it's just me ....

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Are sellers finding that buyers cannot leave feedback for recent sales, or is it just me?

It has been an issue for some true, and just a matter of trying again later, the temporary glitch seems to be just that,  temporary.

However,  on 15 sales,  I would say as most people nowadays, do not leave feedback, this is completely normal to to receive any feedback.

@formbypc 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

You have had 3 feedback this month which is quite low as you seem to leave feedback for all of your buyers.

My guess would be that it's your buyers who can't be bothered rather than a technical issue.

About a third of my buyers seem to leave feedback.  None have ever contacted me to say they want to leave feedback but can't.

You are selling quite generic items - maybe it's just hard to think of anything to say about a re-recordable DVD.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent