70% off variable fee promotion for sellers

Hi All

Did anyone got the 70% fee discount as seller this weekend as of 29/12/2023 - 01/01/2024. (UK) . It would be nice to know ! Cheers all ! 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Re: 70% off variable fee promotion for sellers

I think that would be a No, as many have asked but no one so far has come back with a...  '  Yep we have ' .

No one knows who, why and when eBay send these out, only that it is not a given,  just a bonus to the lucky ones. 

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi thanks
I have getting them every other week,(twice a month) since 3 years and this week failed to appear , that is why. Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Yep, some get them regularly and then they suddenly stop.  Some don't get them for months and they suddenly appear,  it's completely random, and eBay aren't revealing the way they calculate who the lucky few are,  who received these.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

papso22
Experienced Mentor

So far every seller asking where the promotions are has been a business seller (selling mulitple quanties of brand new items) that has been trading illegally on a private ebay account.  You are no exception. 

Both the law and ebay require someone who buys items to sell to have an ebay business account.

Business accounts don't get these offers.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent