Item is paid for but no collection

Hi all

looking for a bit of advice.

I have sold some items and they are listed as collection only. The buyer has paid buy paypal. They turned up and 10pm on a saturday night to collect but I wasnt in as they didnt inform me they were coming. They are now not responding to my messages and it has been 3 weeks. I have asked if they want me to cancel but no response. I'm not sure what to do? Should I go ahead with the cancel and refund the money to them? Could they give me negative feedback? 

Any advice very much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hello you can call them,  ask them if they do not wish to buy the item any more you can send them a cancellation request,  once accepted they will receive a full refund,  you will receive your Final Value Fees back and you can relist the item if you wish.

To find details,  go top of this page to Advanced next to the big blue Search.  On the left select Find Contact details,  then enter the buyer's ID and the transaction details of the item.  The buyer will also get your details.

To send a cancellation request.  Go to the right of the item sold,  and from More Actions drop down menu select Cancel Order.  

Answers (0)