Starting On Friday... the new Competition

Now I know this isn't a Treasure Hunt, and some of you will will be disappointed, but here is the new amusement coming your way: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/100kgiveaway/

It doesn't start until later in the week, so there's no need to worry. we'll be able to answer your questions in the next few days.

We'll rename the board a bit later in the week, and change the logo. When it's all done, we'll turn it all back into the Treasure Hunt Board.

Promise. 🙂

Henry
Message 1 of 151
See Most Recent
150 REPLIES 150

but Henry, you're a man 🙂 lol

Sorry, but I am not allowed to credit anyone with the above, including myself. I therefore accept no responsibility for anything I say! :^O I am not a rebel, I just don't conform 😉
Message 2 of 151
See Most Recent

Yaaaaaay!!! Cheers ebay!!!

I'm SO excited:-D

ARF!
Message 3 of 151
See Most Recent

*puts sunglasses on as these boards cause me migraines now*

So in a nutshell, if you buy or sell in any of the cats on the days listed here http://pages.ebay.co.uk/100Kgiveaway/calendar/
You enter the details on the giveaway page and that's it?

Does that mean if you list say 20 items for sale, you can enter 20 times? Or is it if you SELL 20 items you are eligible to enter the draw 20 times? (and vice versa for buying...i.e. buy 20 items you can enter 20 times?)

Cheers
Message 4 of 151
See Most Recent

ewert123
Hi Henry

Saw your earlier thread at 19.28......later pulled.

Ooooops!

NAUGHTY ELF !!

Hidden ID's make you feel safer.....just like turning off the light in a room full of snakes makes you feel safer!
Message 5 of 151
See Most Recent

tassant
It's limited from what I read, you can enter if you sell or buy in the right catagory up to 5 times per day, so five sales and five purchases
Tassant
Message 6 of 151
See Most Recent

tassant
anyone got five very cheap cars they can sell me!
Tassant
Message 7 of 151
See Most Recent

Remember though it does state that you have to pay via paypal, so those without a paypal account need to get one.
Message 8 of 151
See Most Recent

Its interesting what you find in the small print! 😄 I actually found this because I noticed it said "no purchase necessary" next to the link to the Terms and Conditions!

"6. No purchase necessary. To enter without buying or selling an item, (a) enter the following in the item number field on the official entry form "NP:[your eBay user ID]", (b) Select “Sell entry” and (c) answer the question correctly. We will not ask for your password or financial details."

I already have my item for the 10th added to MyEbay - well I was planning buying one sometime!!!!:-D
Message 9 of 151
See Most Recent

radioshed
🙂
Message 10 of 151
See Most Recent

glitzz0
Getting geared up!!! Can't wait.:-p
Message 11 of 151
See Most Recent

?????????????????

Sorry guys I cant work this one out!

Need some more brain cells and I seem to have lost some since I came out of hospital (I blame the morphine! LOL)

Think I will sit this one out 😞

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 12 of 151
See Most Recent

radioshed
ok someone explain must be the flu meds ....
Message 13 of 151
See Most Recent

elag52
Please can someone explain the incentive to buy/sell on the correct day, when anyone can have 5 'free' chances every day anyway????
Message 14 of 151
See Most Recent

radioshed
eh??? *cries* someone explain its getting more confusingggggggggggggggggg and you know its not easy to confuse me
Message 15 of 151
See Most Recent

simply_orange
If you go to page 62 of these boards there are FAQ hiding :^O
Message 16 of 151
See Most Recent

radioshed
not for the new comp is it ... nahhhhhhhh its for the old comp lololol I want to know about the new comp .....
Message 17 of 151
See Most Recent

simply_orange
Don't believe me?

100k GiveAway: Some Frequently Asked Questions
hnutford@ebay.com View Listings | Report 07-03-05 19:46 GMT
Message 18 of 151
See Most Recent

radioshed
what is it doing way back there ........... on the last page lololol ................
Message 19 of 151
See Most Recent

radioshed
lol - should have tacked it to the top of the board ... last time I looked back there it was the other faqs lololol .....

now in other words in order to enter this comp you have to buy or sale something to enter ...

or you cant enter ... interesting ... will be sitting this one out I think .........
Message 20 of 151
See Most Recent