Fun and Games
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking For Simon SD Games

Hi All, I am trying to find Simon SD Games to buy one of thier arcade machine emulators, I lost mine. Can anyone help please? Thanks.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

A very Happy Christmas from an oldie

I haven't been on here for a very long time and I don't suppose anyone will remember me but I would like to wish all a very Happy Christmas xxxxxChris aka mad mare

Any one feeling clever?

I'm doing a quiz that involves ditloids and i'm stuck on a few.. any idea anyone? examples... 4 L on a FLC = 4 leaves on a four leaf clover2 S to ES + 2 sides to every story I need help with.. 5 LMJ on the B 118 HAN on the PT 4 F on EH 7 S on a CL

User avatar by Engager
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hairy Bikers

Another great programme i have to talk about. Si and Dave going on their Bike Tour. This is FANTASTIC and really gives you a flavour of the food in other countries especially pastries cakes and different Breads. I think other countries put us to sham...

if I list an item then change my mind can I end listing?

I am doing a spoof listing as a prank to a mate-so want to list..send to FB then cancel? I know-Very childish but it will be funny etc xPS-dont want to get into trouble though if this is breaching anything-literally want to list-post to FB and delete...

Lets have a sing song

Ill leave a word and the next person has to think of a song with that word in it................................While im waiting heres a song for you............I am what I am I am my own special creation:^O My word with be MOON

Resolved! I really despair with some!!.

I am glad everyone seems so nice on her!!!. I have been on another site and make a perfectly reasonable remark (not rude at all) about having things for sale and got jumped on by someone who started making sarcastic remarks about self promotion and h...

Please vote :)

Hi! I don't usually venture from FHG much, but have a special request! Please vote for Charlie! www.votecharlie.co.uk Little Charlie Grainger is recovering from an operation in St Louis, Missouri right now and will soon be returning to the UK. He nee...

Double Letter Word Game

two letters, e.g., BD - now make two words which go together and make sense, both beginning with BD - e.g., Before Dinner DON'T FORGET to leave two letters for the next person. A V

CRYPTIC CLUES TO BOY/GIRL NAME

Any bright ideas? 1. The songs tells of a dancer 2. Learner could turn out to be very clever I think 1. is a girl and 2. is a boy 2. might be either Beverly or Toby (or not!)

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barclays Fantasy Premier League

The new English Premiership is almost once again upon us so still time to enter your team, 100% free to enter. Please visit http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and create your team. Once there to join our classic league the code is 407875-104079 To joi...

Kitchen in Hastings

I like Michel Kitchen who plays the Hastings detective in the wartime drama Foyle's War, I think that is a really good TV detective series.

User avatar by Engager
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

TREASURE HUNTERS ON THE MAP

Ok, hope this works, copy the image and save it, then edit with paint and use the text button and line button to add your location, then save to harddrive and download it to photobucket,do not post it on here when you download it to photobucket it sh...

eBay Valentine’s Day Competition

In preparation for Valentine’s Day, the eBay PR team are looking for ‘eBay’s most romantic couple’. Did you meet your partner on the community boards or through trading on the site? If so, please send us your story. Our team will award one lucky coup...

Tell Us Your Treasure Hunt Story

Hullo there, Everyday on the Treasure Hunt landing page we'll be publishing stories and quotes from members: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/treasurehunt/ We'd love to hear about: - Your Treasure Hunt tactics and methods - If you are Treasure Hunting in Team...

What happens next?

Hello all... What a fun competition! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did! There are a few things still needing to be done from our end.... 1. We need to confirm the winners of all the spot prizes and (more importantly) get you your prizes. I ho...

Starting On Friday... the new Competition

Now I know this isn't a Treasure Hunt, and some of you will will be disappointed, but here is the new amusement coming your way: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/100kgiveaway/ It doesn't start until later in the week, so there's no need to worry. we'll be abl...

**Use of Signature Files in posts**

eBay provides a Signature File feature for the boards, that enables a signature to appear with each of your posts. This file may contain up to 500 characters, and may contain HTML. The following guidelines are required for use. Violation of these gui...

**Use of Signature Files in posts**

eBay provides a Signature File feature for the boards, that enables a signature to appear with each of your posts. This file may contain up to 500 characters, and may contain HTML. The following guidelines are required for use. Violation of these gui...

100k GiveAway: Some Frequently Asked Questions

1. I've bought or sold something in an eligible category. What do I do now? Once you have won or sold your item successfully, go to the competition page and click the red Enter Now button. Fill in the short form and click submit. Then your item is en...

**New Community Hub information**

Community Forums will be Unavailable on Thursday Morning This week, we will introduce the new Community Hub and upgraded eBay discussion boards. More information about this project can be found in our previous Announcement here. http://www2.ebay.com/...