wooo hooo...SUN!!!

the sun is shining, lovely out, but I've got to wash up the lunch dishes and tidy the kitchen, but to be honest, I'm pooped!

I must get OH to put the swing seat back on and we can go out and have our lunch in the garden, at least then I'd get to snooze in the sun!!!

what are you doing this afternoon?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 30
See Most Recent
29 REPLIES 29

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

We've had all kinds of weather today including heavy rain and even thunder.  I think that I was having my swim when it thundered so I didn't know that it had thundered until my mum told me when I arrived home.  It's just clouded over again now and there's a bit of a breeze about as well.  I got some housework done earlier on so at least that I could get something done.  I just wish that the weather would improve as I can't wait to get into the garden and get some work done outside.

Message 2 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

Well im looking out window and its a BIG BLACK THUNDERY looking CLOUD!!!!. Thats coming over,,but we have had them about all day but it has not rained ,,very strange. Its warm out too,,very muggy!!!!.

Woman Happy

Message 3 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

It's just brightened up here.  I just wish this weather would make it's mind up what it's going to do.  At least we do get plenty of variety weatherwise in this country don't we?

Message 4 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

We've had sunshine all day, bit cool from the sea breeze; had really heavy rain on Saturday and Sunday though.

Message 5 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

Lovely and sunny all day here, but still blowing a hoolie, went for a lovely walk with the old dog, did some washing and a spot of weeding.

Message 6 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

BTW, CB, is your OH in a better humour today?  I hope so.  I'm taking my mum for a food shop when I get back from my swim in the morning.  Wish me luck.

Message 7 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

aye, he's alright....he's such a wind up merchant, but he has all the girls in work to wind up, I get a breather nowadays hahahaha.

He's OK really, ......  sometimesnice smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 8 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

At least he seems in a better humour which is good.  Hope that it lasts.

Message 9 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

Ah yes, SUN!!

Popped out yesterday, rushed back with loads of orders to pack and a line full of dry washing.  Thought customers had better come first so packed the orders.  Then sorted some paperwork out for son, commented on the nice weather, looked out into the sunny garden to find it sheeting down despite the sun!  Somedays you just cannot win!!!

Message 10 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

No sun here its raining ...again .

Started to pack my case last night came downstairs for something & when i got back up the flipping cat was settled all cosy in the case on top of my new t shirtsCat Surprised

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

Glorious day here today. Might plant some seeds & put some tomato plants in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

Same here, bootiful, not a breath of wind either, back out goes my washing.

Message 13 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

Its wonderful here today,,not too warm ,not cold.Woman Happy

Message 14 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

lovely, lovely day here.

Photobucket

Message 15 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

It's been lovely here today as well.  I might get the lawn mown later.

We had a bit of a to do earlier.  When I was coming back from my swim, there were around six paramedics and I don't how many police vehicles outside one of the houses near our shops.  They were still there when mum and I got back from shopping.  There was even a police scientific support van and what looked like van/private ambulance from an undertakers.  Can't seem to find out what's happened yet.  Admits to being curious or even nosey.

Message 16 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

I have been busy. I have planted....... Tomatoes, Cucumber, Radish, Runner Beans, French Beans, Carrots, Spinach, Cabbage & Rainbow Chard. Just hope the local cats don't dig it all up now. I have put netting over but they sometimes just walk on it! I have also slug baited under the netting or the b*ggers will have the runner beans!

I now need a shower but will have to have my dinner first as I am starving!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

I've not long since mown the lawn.  We not long since bought some new edge trimmers and they are brilliant.  I've also done a bit of pottering out the in the back garden.  It does look better but I'm shattered now.

Message 18 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

Lovely sunny day have got loads of gardening done but now my back's threatening to snap in half. Managed to take the poorly cat outside with me for a little while which seems to have done her a lot of good. Turning chilly now.

Message 19 of 30
See Most Recent

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

It's cooled down a bit here as well.  It's also got a bit breezy as well.

I'm glad that your cat is feeling better now Myra.

Message 20 of 30
See Most Recent