what is wrong with me??????

methinks I'm losing the plot here (seriously) I keep forgetting to take my tablets, I'm supposed to be reducing one of them slowly. I felt to awful when I got up today, had hardly slept with pains all over me...only find out at lunchtime I'd forgotten to take the pills last lunch time!!!!!

I'm so forgetful, sometimes I have energy, sometimes not. Gawd I feel so wound up today...

moan over, sorry........

Photobucket

Message 1 of 76
See Most Recent
75 REPLIES 75

@captainbovine wrote:

Hellloooooo peeps, awww thankyou SO MUCH for thinking of me, I feel a lot better today.

I have recently had my bloods done and they found out I needed more thyroid meds, and my hbA1c was a bit high.

I think it was a combination of the heat, no food, forgetting my BP tabs and my nerve pain tablet.

I have calmed down now....big breath, but will ask next time about the oxygen level test.

I wouldn't mind, but I've got the flippin' tablets in pill boxes. I must admit I like the sound of the alarm one, I shall ask about that too I think.

btw Saasher, milk yields are back to normal today! and I've had a good roll around in the grass so I'm happy now. Just a wee blimpblushing smiley 2.gif

You are all so kind to be thinking of me xxxxxxxxx

Hello CB, good to hear your milk yeild is back to normal lol.

Thought I would post this link, it shows the type of alarmed pill dispenser I was on about.

http://www.tabtime.com/medelert.html

As far as I am aware it is available without charge, on loan from the NHS the doctor should put you intouch with a certain team. "The sensory impairment and Assistive Technology Team. They can visit you in your own home and asses your needs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 41 of 76
See Most Recent

Glad that you're feeling better today CB.  I too am glad that your milk yield is what is should be.  

I don't suppose that you'll be forgetting your meds again in a rush.

Message 42 of 76
See Most Recent

you're right there Chris, It's not very often I do this, I shan't be doing it again!!

Photobucket

Message 43 of 76
See Most Recent

Norty nursey ccoo should know better, now take your own advice and take better care of yourself

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 44 of 76
See Most Recent

I was just going to bed CB , glad you're feeling a bit better. X

**********Sam**********
Message 45 of 76
See Most Recent

Crikey I've missed all this...

Glad the Vet's got ya sorted Capt...it wasn't the coo tipping what did it was it?...sorry...I didn't realise it was you...smilie whistling.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 46 of 76
See Most Recent

yes Stan, I promise to be a good coo....

Photobucket

Message 47 of 76
See Most Recent

Lordy Coo you gave us all a heck of a fright.  You're the blimmin nurse, you know how important your thyroid gland is - encodrine system, metabolism, balance - does a whole lot of work.  You go EVERY 12 WEEKS and get your bloods tested for it.  I know it's a pain, but that's partly why you felt you were running on empty, naughty girl.

Now I'm done with the lecture, I am soooo glad you're ok.  That is one hard job you do and you need all the energy you can get.  I hope you will soon be feeling your old self again.  Oxygen levels too please heart

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 48 of 76
See Most Recent

Hello Captain, sorry I missed all this 'cos it's manic at work at the moment, but

I'm glad you are feeling better now.

I'm good at forgetting my tablet too, particularly when I am out.  When I'm at home

I always take them but sometimes, even if I put the tablet right next to me, I forget

to take it!  Sieve head, that's what I am!

Message 49 of 76
See Most Recent

I did pop in in the early hours just to check on CB and was pleased to see you posting, now behave your self.

Message 50 of 76
See Most Recent

lol. It's a known fact those in the medical profession are the worst patients & CB is no exception!. You know CB as well as I do that the thyroid is an important thing In the well being of a Diabetic, be a good coo & take care, or Rose & I will be down to ya with the hosepipe & dosing gun,& ya wouldn't want me to be taking bloods from ya!. lol. Now where's me fletching blade?

**********Sam**********
Message 51 of 76
See Most Recent

Blimey ive missed it aswell. The post was only on the first page yesterday and by the time i got on today its on the fourth. Seeeeee all these lovelies worrying about you,,, i was too. Coooooooo ( hugs coo tightly). Glad you found out about things. You have to stay calm and think things through,, take a deep breath,,count to ten,, and relax. Then things will be clearer and calmer. I have to count to ten a lot these days ,,i get in a frightful state about everything!!!!!!!!.

Glad you feel bit better ,,keep us informed. ( goes and gets a gown to help SAASHER!!!!!!). Not with you CB dont worry with saashers work. LOL.):heart:

Message 52 of 76
See Most Recent

I'll remember not to wear my Dr Death hat, it does tend to panic people. lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 53 of 76
See Most Recent

NO Please dont saasher LOl,LOL,LOL,LOL,.

Message 54 of 76
See Most Recent

I don't think that CB will forget to take her tablets again - well I hope not anyway.

Message 55 of 76
See Most Recent

blimey...a fleam?????scardy peep behind door.gifI promise I'll be good.....

and ya can keep yer hosepipe too fankyooo very much!!!!

gawd what happened to the linament then???

Photobucket

Message 56 of 76
See Most Recent

Methinks Saasher must have run out of linament CB.  Well the horse strength linament at least.

Message 57 of 76
See Most Recent

Sorry CB I forgot about yon liniment , I used most of it on myself, tell ya what though it dun arf clear yer nasal passages, lol.
we don't use fleams anymore in this country, I was able to acquire one at an auction years ago, evil looking things.

**********Sam**********
Message 58 of 76
See Most Recent

@chickengrandma-2008 wrote:

I bet it's mad cow disease!  Woman Tongue

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

I nearly laughed myself off my chair Smiley LOL

How you doing oh hooved one?heart

?I guess I should warn you. If you know what I said, you've probably misunderstood.?
Message 59 of 76
See Most Recent

I need my nose cleared,,,, i was using Vick yesterday (ohhhh he was nice) as my nose was really blocked. I do like a bit of VICK!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman LOL

Message 60 of 76
See Most Recent