what is wrong with me??????

methinks I'm losing the plot here (seriously) I keep forgetting to take my tablets, I'm supposed to be reducing one of them slowly. I felt to awful when I got up today, had hardly slept with pains all over me...only find out at lunchtime I'd forgotten to take the pills last lunch time!!!!!

I'm so forgetful, sometimes I have energy, sometimes not. Gawd I feel so wound up today...

moan over, sorry........

Photobucket

Message 1 of 76
See Most Recent
75 REPLIES 75

Re: what is wrong with me??????

I'm sure Vicks not that happy about being stuffed up your nose Rose? lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 61 of 76
See Most Recent

haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa,,,,,, OM GAWD SASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Message 62 of 76
See Most Recent

But has Vick recovered yet Rose?

Message 63 of 76
See Most Recent

Did I hear my name being taken in vain. I am always around when someone has a cold.
Message 64 of 76
See Most Recent

cooo eeee Biker, I'm fine, how's yerself?

hooves are nearly better now, I can sometimes manage a gambol in the field but I walk very slow which gets on OH nerves!!!!

Photobucket

Message 65 of 76
See Most Recent

@bitsnknots wrote:

But has Vick recovered yet Rose?

Ohhhh Books i was very gentle on The Lovely Vick and hes very soothing. Breathe nice and easy before you go to sleep ahhhhhhh,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Woman LOL

Message 66 of 76
See Most Recent

I don't walk fast CB but I couldn't run though.  My mum walks slower than I do.

Message 67 of 76
See Most Recent

I'm not built to run.....I'm built to roll laffin.gif

Photobucket

Message 68 of 76
See Most Recent

How are you today my darling????. Hooves ok?.heart Hugs Captain tightly.

Message 69 of 76
See Most Recent

Hellooooo Rose, to be honest, there is improvement. I can potter around the house and garden and not have any pain. I get the odd twinge but that's nothing. The only problem I have now is at work. ooooh sore hooves! So things are looking up I think xxx

How's Vic btw?

Photobucket

Message 70 of 76
See Most Recent

Glad you're feeling better CB apart from the hooves.  

Message 71 of 76
See Most Recent

thanks Chris, I suppose if I didn't weigh so much the hooves would have been better by now....so I expect it to take longer.....

mind you I am finding it hard to walk in a straight line without the aid of a trolley!!!

Photobucket

Message 72 of 76
See Most Recent

I know the feeling CB.  I am trying to lose weight and so far, I've lost nearly a stone.  My joints are worse when the weather's bad like rain or it's cold.  We had one almighty downpour earlier on and my left was a right pain.   It doesn't feel too bad at the moment so I'll just plod on regardless.

Message 73 of 76
See Most Recent

@captainbovine wrote:

Hellooooo Rose, to be honest, there is improvement. I can potter around the house and garden and not have any pain. I get the odd twinge but that's nothing. The only problem I have now is at work. ooooh sore hooves! So things are looking up I think xxx

How's Vic btw?

OOhhh good,,, yes i can sympathise. i know feet can get VERY sore at work. thats when my Planter fascilities started. It was Unbearably painful. But ordinarily feet can hurt you badly. Im glad their a bit better anyway.

.Vicks alrite. He did his job the other day so hes gone back in the cupboard now LOL,LOL,. Til i need him again!!!! LOL.

Message 74 of 76
See Most Recent

Rose, we're going to have to watch you with Vick aren't we?

Message 75 of 76
See Most Recent

Yes i dont want to overuse him LOL,LOL.Woman LOL. I might get hooked.

Message 76 of 76
See Most Recent