what is wrong with me??????

methinks I'm losing the plot here (seriously) I keep forgetting to take my tablets, I'm supposed to be reducing one of them slowly. I felt to awful when I got up today, had hardly slept with pains all over me...only find out at lunchtime I'd forgotten to take the pills last lunch time!!!!!

I'm so forgetful, sometimes I have energy, sometimes not. Gawd I feel so wound up today...

moan over, sorry........

Photobucket

Message 1 of 76
See Most Recent
75 REPLIES 75

About time you saw the Dr CB, & got a thorough check up, it could be you're Diabetes , that sometimes can affect your energy levels & your moods, at least it would put your mind at rest.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 76
See Most Recent

@captainbovine wrote:

methinks I'm losing the plot here (seriously) I keep forgetting to take my tablets, I'm supposed to be reducing one of them slowly. I felt to awful when I got up today, had hardly slept with pains all over me...only find out at lunchtime I'd forgotten to take the pills last lunch time!!!!!

I'm so forgetful, sometimes I have energy, sometimes not. Gawd I feel so wound up today...

moan over, sorry........

Sorry you feel so bad today captain, I know what forgetting your medication can do. My Mum is going through the same problem.

The is a device available for people who suffer this, ask your district nurse to be assesed for some help.

Can't remember what the device is called but it is a round disc split into days and times with all your medications put into it and it will have an alarm triggered when you are dure your med, it won't then turn off until you take them. seems a great idea, sadly mum was stubborn and refused it but It would have helped her a great deal.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 3 of 76
See Most Recent

I agree with Saasher CB.  Make an appointment to see your GP and see what he thinks.  Hope that you feel better soon.

(((((CB)))))

Message 4 of 76
See Most Recent

Daily pill discs are fine but not much good if your forgetful & forget to look at them!.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 76
See Most Recent

@saasher2012 wrote:
Daily pill discs are fine but not much good if your forgetful & forget to look at them!.

Well saasher, they go a long way to help someone who may very well be forgetful, they are designed for those ones in mind.

As you stated though a trip to the Doctor would help too as there could be an underlying reason for the forgetfullnes that could be rectified.

You don't always have to be negative about such useful items. Somethimes they are worth a try. xxx

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 6 of 76
See Most Recent

I too agree with saasher CB - you can't mess about with diabetes.  You need a pill box organiser, I've got one for the ones I have to take twice daily - divided into the seven days of the week - I got it on here.

Get your oxygen level checked - the nurse can do this for you - not enough oxygen (for me anyway), my thought system goes awry, same if I forget my tablets.  Please promise you'll do something about it.  When did you last have all your bloods tested?  I know you're the nurse, but sometimes, I have been told by them, they are the worst at seeking help/advice.  You should not be in constant pain in this day and age - go to the bloomin' doctor heart

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 7 of 76
See Most Recent

I set my phone alarm to remind me take my tablets.  Simples.  From the little box, which my hubby sorts out for me each week.

Message 8 of 76
See Most Recent

I am far from negative about these things quite the opposite , but when someone who is normally as bright as CB is not her normal self & goes as far as to post that fact then that says to me she should be seeing a doctor.!!!!!.

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 76
See Most Recent

Corr--------ect!  We must persuade her to act.

Message 10 of 76
See Most Recent

Yes indeed, c'mon CB listen to us I need my prize Coo in tip top condition please go to the vets & get yourself sorted if only for your piece of mind & ours!.

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 76
See Most Recent

i have all my pills in them little holder things and several times i have got up and sat there and took all my night time pills instead of my morning pills..which is quite funny as they are compleatly different

and cb go to the docs......

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 12 of 76
See Most Recent

I bet it's mad cow disease!  Woman Tongue

Message 13 of 76
See Most Recent

I might do the same - I'm on six tablets a day, and am the world's worst for forgetting to take them.  I wish I did feel as sick as a parrot for not taking them - then I'd remember, but the problem is, I feel absolutely no different whether I take them or not.  I'm type 2 but I think my saving grace is I don't eat a lot and my weight is constant - around 11 stone.

Message 14 of 76
See Most Recent

Make that appointment with the docs today please CB xxxxxxxxxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 15 of 76
See Most Recent

CB my hubby got like this after being put on statins! he (or I) put up with it for 3 months and in the end I made the zombie go back to his GP.

He told him he didnt like feeling like that and could he come off them.

GP said he would try him on a different one but needed to leave him statin free for 2 weeks, by yesterday which is the 2 weeks up he is back to his old self, more energy and not aching in places he never knew existed.

He is keeping a note of his changes now after starting the new tablets yesterday.

I will agree about the memory loss too as I had to ask him each evening if he had taken the statins..........of course not do you think I can remember everything! lol Oh and by the way the mood swings didnt help eitherMan Frustrated 

Message 16 of 76
See Most Recent

Yes you must go to the GP especially with forgetfulness if its not the norm. Im always getting forgetful since i hit the peri M and it makes you worry about forgetting or taking too much medication,,,but yes you can get things to help with remembering!!. We want our lovely coo in good condition so you can exercise those hooves!!.Woman Happy

Message 17 of 76
See Most Recent

I wonder if CB's been to the doctor's today.  I hope so as we want our coo back  to normal.

Message 18 of 76
See Most Recent

I do hope so as well, but if she hasn't I hope she is less stressed than she was yesterday, or it'll affect her milk yield!. lol

**********Sam**********
Message 19 of 76
See Most Recent

I see where you're coming from Saasher.  I do hope that she's feeling better today.

Message 20 of 76
See Most Recent