spring is on its way.......

I am sitting outside having my eleveneses and the birds are all singing and I have just noticed all my bulbs are shooting up.daffodils are a good 3 inches tall.so spring is deffinately coming.......

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Bah humbug. The temperature here today is 1 degree yes 1 degree. Foggy and damp. So huh to you. Pokes tongue out and runs
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I popped a bag of daff bulbs outside the door a few weeks ago. Went to plant them on sunday to find that they'd started rooting through the net bag in the pot that I'd laid them on. Took ages to get them off the pot as they'd become well established. Won't do that again without thinking
Photobucket
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Also can't prune the roses yet as they're still in bud and flowering
Photobucket
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

We have or should I say had roses in bloom up untill Monday they are just mushy messes now.
I do have loads of primroses out though.
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

My hostas are looking sad & waterlogged. Not sure if they'll recover at all
Photobucket
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Temperature of 14 and 15 degrees C expected tomorrow, nice!

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

My bulbs are coming up as well, I've a horrible feeling there's gonna be a shock around the corner.

**********Sam**********
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

It's too cold to sit out here.  We've still got roses flowering but no bulbs coming up yet.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

It's bitter cold here, and I've developed chilblains on my toes, hope spring hurries up!

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent