are all computers male?????

why is it that my lappy has been misbehaving all week, before it totally locked! OH goes on it and poof...miracle occuring, flippin' thing starts to work OK for him....fume!!!!!

I have been threatening to call our computer wizzard who comes to help me out, but I'm definitely going to do it tomorrow.....gawd, someone invent a female laptop...( I would insert a frustrated smiley here but I'm on OH's (fabulous..according to him) computer and there aren't any...sob!)

Photobucket

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I always say that if my lappy is working fine, it's female and if it isn't, it's male.  Come to think of it, I tend to be like that with anything mechanical.  When the car passes its MOT, it's what a clever girl she is.  If it failed, it would definitely be a man.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

CB I had similar problem..bought new printer on sunday and set it all up fine but could not get it print any documents.set it as defult printer tried alsorts.i new it was ok as i printed the test page and allignment page through the computer..but i treid and tried and tried but gave up...

came home from work today and OH(the least techi man you ever met)said i have sorted the printer.I asked him how and his reply was i dont know i just did...bashing computer.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent