Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coconut....

anyone else having trouble getting hold of coconut? I can't get dessicated coconut anywhere around here, not even organic stuff.wondering what's happened to it.

Self service checkouts

Our local supermarkets have all installed the self service machines & there are more of them than 'manned ' checkouts now . Personally i don't mind them but OH hates them & Ive noticed a lot of other people seem to avoid them too . Ive overheard some...

Work to live, - live to work.

For those of us still working, and those who used to work. Years ago when I worked in the hotel, I lived to work, it was a wonderful job and I enjoyed every minute. Now I work to live, well so I have money to pay a few bills and buy what I want witho...

A Prayer for my computer!

Dear LordEvery single evening as I'm lying here in bed,This tiny little Prayer keeps running through my head:God bless all my family wherever they may be,Keep them warm and safe from harmFor their so close to me.And God, there is one more thing I wis...

very thin foam

does anyone remember the thin foam/sponge you could buy for crafting. My mother used to buy it to make soap animals for charity, it was very thin and you put a bar of soap inside and made your animal shape,usually tortoises! they were brilliant at la...

The X Factor

So....did anyone watch it? I know there aren't many followers on here. I enjoyed it. MY favourite was a young woman, think she was called Chloe? Very pretty and spoke very posh, she was singing jazz which I don't care for, but she sang it lovely. Hop...

are all computers male?????

why is it that my lappy has been misbehaving all week, before it totally locked! OH goes on it and poof...miracle occuring, flippin' thing starts to work OK for him....fume!!!!!I have been threatening to call our computer wizzard who comes to help me...

Is it just me

Honestly, I am about ready to scream. On our front door we have a sign saying, Please do not put leaflets/charity bags/free papers in our door, it also says no cold callers religious/salesmen etc.. So to me its pretty obvious we do not want junk mail...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

BIG DAY OUT

On Monday of this week, we went to Edinburgh to see the following show, part of the Fringe Festival. .....and it was hysterical. One third of the show is scripted and the rest is ad libbed, with the diners being involved in the repartee, including OH...

Ebay June 2014 399_opt.jpg

Young Vets

Is anyone watching "Young Vets", weekdays on BBC2? I'm finding it really interesting. What a shame about that poor little kitten last night.

The "Tweeters"

Seeing as some of you have really taken Tweet the Budgie to your hearts, I thought he should have his own special fan club thread where you can post your good wishes for his Xray on Wednesday or anything else you want to write. So far his fan club co...