Worst and Best adverts

Just wondered which adverts on TV at the moment you like and dislike.

Worst one for me is the Mercedes-Benz adverts with the chickens - I just don't get it!

Favourite is still the Maltesers one with the women skippingSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 92
See Most Recent
91 REPLIES 91

Worst and Best adverts

Don't like meerkat adverts but love the Aldi ones.

Message 2 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Don't watch TV Woman Frustrated

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 3 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Carol, I quite like that chicken advert. LOL I don't get the one with the guy wearing the suit and all the different sounds.... baby crying, rock music, etc. I think the chicken one is trying to tell you the car is stable..... as the chicken's heads don't really move around though their bodies are. LOL

Of course I love the hedgehog advert for the lactose free milk. 🙂

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 4 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

The Winter Olympics is beginning to annoy, and that's not even an advertisement - it's on BBC!

Message 5 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Try to avoid adverts by only watching BBC and recording anything on ITV that I want to watch so I can skip the adverts, I agree about the Olympics advert though getting very annoying.

Message 6 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

the Aldi ones are real funny, and I like the meerkats....

any car advert drives me nuts, especially the ones full of sexual inuendo...gawd to advertise a CAR???????

Photobucket

Message 7 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Must admit that I don't like car adverts either.  Have you noticed the number of left hand drive cars with foreign number plates in the ads in this country?

Message 8 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

the WORST has to be go-compare  and best has to be the meerkats.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 9 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

I also love the Meercats especially during Coronation St, the baby MC is so cute!

**********Sam**********
Message 10 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

I love the Meercats & the Chickens. They are clever. Most of the others on at the moment are very annoying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

I Like the one at the moment advertising Holidays when the man,,,Simon i think it is,,has the horns and is like an ogre and then he goes in the sea and he comes out like a normal man!!!!!. I think its apt for advertising relaxation on holiday. i really like the music,,its a bit Greecian aswell!!!!.

Woman Happy

Message 12 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Tell you what I don't like, the way they advertise woman's problems ie, thrush, & so on ,you never see em aimed at men, it's so not nice! But I have to say it's very funny the way the cartoon woman is trying to relieve the itch.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

The toothpaste /mouthwash ones where they spit blood make me gag!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Hate the ones for diarrohea, athletes foot etc etc which usually come on when I am eating my tea. Thanks..... A quick press of the mute button then!

Message 15 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

I love the Cow & Gate ad where the littlies are playing musical instruments.  Another one I hate is for some medication to help with a bad chest where the chappy is carrying a yukky thing on his back.

Message 16 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Three aggravating adverts at the moment are the Sony Experia Z1, Kelloggs Crunchy Nut and the Samsung Galaxy Note.

The Kelloggs alien one was annoying but the current "hunting" one is just plain bad.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 17 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

@saasher2012 wrote:
Tell you what I don't like, the way they advertise woman's problems ie, thrush, & so on ,you never see em aimed at men, it's so not nice! But I have to say it's very funny the way the cartoon woman is trying to relieve the itch.lol.

Couldn't agree more.  Another one I don't think they should advertise is sanitary towels.  I know that if Grace saw that, there could be one or two embarassing questions from her.

Message 18 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

anyone who likes the Meercats, get on the Compare the Meercat website. They have an out-takes/bloopers section which is hilarious

Photobucket
Message 19 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

I like the one that bloke's eating his breakfast and says to his cat, "It's a beautiful day, let's run" and loads

of cats follow him!  No idea what it's for though!

I intensly dislike any advert where children are made out to be adults or really where children are doing

adverts at all.  Not because I don't like children, exactly the opposite. 

Message 20 of 92
See Most Recent