Worst and Best adverts

Just wondered which adverts on TV at the moment you like and dislike.

Worst one for me is the Mercedes-Benz adverts with the chickens - I just don't get it!

Favourite is still the Maltesers one with the women skippingSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 92
See Most Recent
91 REPLIES 91

Worst and Best adverts

I also hate the ads where the sofas or whatever are "five nine nine" instead of five hundred and ninety nine pounds.  If they're too lazy to say the price properly, how well are the things made??!

Message 61 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Love the meerkats and all the specsavers ads.   But left twix, right twix   grrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 62 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

OMG HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT NEW MCVITIE'S CHOCOLATE DIGESTIVE BISCUITS ADVERT???!!!! THE ONE WHERE ALL THE CUTE LITTLE GREY KITTENS KEEP COMING OUT OF THE PACKET???!!! I PRACTICALLY SQUEEEEE'D MY PANTS OFF AT THE SCREEN EARLIER WATCHING IT!!! HEE HEE!!! 🙂 😄
Message 63 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

I broke out laughing at an ad I saw before a movie last night on Film 4. It starts with this man dressed in Russian gear and singing some Russian song. I thought oh someone is getting onto the olympics band wagon. But it turned out to be an ad for Gay Pride taking the micky out of Russian policy on gays. It took hubby a few minutes to figure out what I was laughing at.

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 64 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Sounds hilarious! I wanna see that one now! 😄 🙂
Message 65 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Worst and Best adverts

That was the one. LOL

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 67 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

I quite like the originalM&M advert , when he goes to get them out of the cabinet.
Absolutely hate the welsh tenor in the insurance ad.

**********Sam**********
Message 68 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Thanks for the link to it! 🙂
Message 69 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

The Safestyle windows ads with Ken Morley are really irritating and also their other one, "buy one, get one free".

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 70 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Oh god yeah, I know exactly what you mean, you just wanna break all the windows right over his head! LOL! 😛
Message 71 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

@kawaiikimmy83 wrote:
OMG HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT NEW MCVITIE'S CHOCOLATE DIGESTIVE BISCUITS ADVERT???!!!! THE ONE WHERE ALL THE CUTE LITTLE GREY KITTENS KEEP COMING OUT OF THE PACKET???!!! I PRACTICALLY SQUEEEEE'D MY PANTS OFF AT THE SCREEN EARLIER WATCHING IT!!! HEE HEE!!! 🙂 😄

I WAS JUST COMING ON THIS THREAD TO SAY EXACTLY THE SAME THING. I WAS OOHHHING AND AHHHHING LOUDLY AT THE T.V. WAS THAT NOT THE CUTEST ADVERT EVER. AWWWW I WANT ONE TO COME OUT OF MY BISCUITS HA HA HA .LOOOOL

Message 72 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Are you two twins? lol mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 73 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

We are a bit alike!!!. A bit like me and Saasher!!!. Ha HA HA,,,,heart

Message 74 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

It's always a good thing when great minds think & act alike 😉
Message 75 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Er! I think that would make us triplets Rose. Lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 76 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

Even better!!! Hee hee!!! 😄
Message 77 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

LOOOOOL LOL

Message 78 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

I miss the dancing pony in the 3 advert! 😞
Message 79 of 92
See Most Recent

Worst and Best adverts

That is a good one yes....Woman Happy

i also like the new Tetley one where the Alien eats the teacup and says something LOOOOOLLLL, but i cant understand WHAT???. Its funny anyway.

Message 80 of 92
See Most Recent