That's the way to do raffle prizes....

mouse4702
Conversationalist

OH won a cheeseboard selection and biscuits in a Christmas Eve draw.  Sadly they hadn't bought the cheese yet!  Yesterday he was given a T***o selection with "Merry Christmas" labels on it.  What's the betting it was bought, reduced, on Boxing Day?

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

What cheapskates. Have you checked the use by date.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

No but I'm eating it quicksticks lol!

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Thats awful. I had visitors coming one year just after Christmas so they went to the Boxing Day Sales and bought our gifts - and left the reduced stickers on them!!!

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

I think that's awful Myra.  

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

At the time I thought it awful, Books, but we have had many a laugh about it since

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

My mum's just reminded me of a present she received from an elderly friend.  The gift mum received had been received by the elderly lady and then she passed on to my mum.  

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

well if you are going to recycle like that Chris, you should make sure no one ever knows about it, it would be awful! although my mother gave me a brooch once I didn't like much, so I gave it my sister who lives in Canada...the following year...yep you guessed it, I got it back!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

CB maybe your sister in Canada gave it to your Mum in the first place! Woman Very Happy

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

But who is geting it this year CB?

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent