Thankyou Ed

Thankyou so much, it's beautiful (clever girl ) and is sitting proudly on top of my mantlepiece for all to see. 

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Thankyou Ed

So's mine...it's gorgeous...thank you ed heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

You're welcome ladies

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

thank you also from me it is so pretty and after my two days of carp at work (see my new thread) it really cheered me up

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

me too, and I love purple xx

Photobucket

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

Really CB, lucky guess with the colour then 

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

And a big thank you from me too  - a lovely surprise after a pretty yukky day, cheered me up no end.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

Seems my little idea did the trick all round, everyone seems to have had a bad day today.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

I'll reiterate my thank you on here as well, Ed; pink is my favourite colour so you was spot on with the beautiful card, I love it. You are very clever.xx

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

Thanks Carol, nice to see you smile.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

Thank you Ed for the lovely Easter Card. I had not opened it before as I had tucked it away with my birthday cards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Thankyou Ed

Shame I didn't know it was your birthday I could have added and have a happy birthday on it. he he.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent