TUESDAY'S tea thread

Today teenager and I are having what we should have had to eat yesterday. He is having chicken and vegetable pie and I am having jalfrezi - this is pretty much the normal at the beginning of the week and using up the Sunday roast.

PS - taken my first drive in the new Katie KA - she is fun and zippy - why the heck did I keep a big car for so long!!!!

Bon apetite one and all

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Glad you are feeling better today Tintin. How did the reversing go?

Today we are having sweet pea fish pie, courtesy of Jaime Oliver, (not a huge fan) hubby saw it on the TV last night and quite fancied it. probably Ice cream for pudding.

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Ed.......the reversing was OK....I still hate it though!!!

Feeling much better today now that I have driven the car and realised what a fab thing she is

Looking forward to my tea now....tummy rumbling

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Me too, See we told you you would be ok,  its exiting having a new car you will be washing it next.  Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

we are having minted lamb steaks new pots and salad.Smiley Happy

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Ed.....it wont be ME washing the car....why do you think I have a teenager still living at home LOL....Will be buying him a bucket sponge and car shampoo for Christmas LOL

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Chicken salad

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Chilli Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Spag Bol and garlic bread

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

we've just had it....noodles and a bit of veg, mushrooms and hoi sin sauce. Thought I would enjoy it being hungry but I didn't. Should of had a bowl of cereal.

no idea what to have tonight.....toast probably

Photobucket

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

M&S Count on Us Piri Piri chicken with basmati rice & a side salad

Photobucket
Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Mmmm don't count on the teenager cleaning it, mine is 21 and at home, and you stil have to bribe him to do anythingto help.

Fish Pie was fab, made far too much so hubby is having lefftovers tomorrow night.

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

TUESDAY'S tea thread

I had boiled egg and soldiers

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent