So busy I forgot about tea,

Quickly had a look in the freezer and found a homemade lasagne, so Lasagne and salad it is.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

lucky you Ed, I looked in the freezer and realised I'd forgotten to take the pork out!!!!

so we had mash, carrot and turnip and......

Spam!!!......oooops!

well I is putting up Christmas decs

Photobucket

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I have been listing stuff, we were supposed to be having roast beef but I forgot to take the beef out, hey ho perhaps we will have it tomorrow.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

We had turkey salad and then had our fresh fruit.

We've not even thought about Christmas deccies yet.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Me neither Chris. Last minute for me! lol I will chuck a pork chop in the oven with some stuffing, pots & parsnips. Green veg will accompany it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

we had roast pork while we were out at lunchtime so just a beetroot butty for me in a bit..

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Well my daughter took me to show me where and how the KFC drive through works!!  Believe it or not, I'd never been to one before!!  So hubby, daughter, grandson and I all had KFC! Woman Very Happy

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Fish Pie with peas and sweetcorn

Syrup sponge and custard for pud

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Homemade kebab meat in wholemeal pitta breads, baked chips, giant salad, then chopped peaches, plums, mandarins, strawberries and raspberries topped with greek yoghurt
Photobucket
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Smoked sausage with mushrooms and pasta

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent