Saturdays super supper

Tonight we are having chicken, something. Not sure what yet.  Going out with the dog soon so I will decide when I get back.

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Saturdays super supper

We are having ham salad for tea tonight.

Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

Just cooked chicken from I*****D and i shall have that with a nice salad later.

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

had a jacket spuddie with cheese pickle and beans....lovely but not enough really as I'm hungry now.....

oh and a nice apple turnover too....norty me!

Photobucket

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

Chicken with a Philly sauce, garlic and herbs, with rice and peas.

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

B-B-Q Spare ribs,jacket spud ,side salad and coleslaw

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

Chinese spare ribs and stirfry veggies for me.  Pizza and spaghetti and strawberry pavlova for him.

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

Spicy lamb ribs and then a bit of Swishy Daughters birthday cake.......It's a Radley one that I made for her...

cake.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

oooh soz....that's a bit big...it's only a little cake...smilie embarassed.gif

that's better.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

You made it??

I don't know if you're having us on, it's too good!

Thinking about it, you are clever aren't you, so probably did.

It's lovely twish!  Woman Very Happy

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

Thank you CG....'Twas done by my own fair hand (with a fair amout of swearing to be honest)..... but not a dead rat in sight....smilie massive teeth.gif

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

That's great twishy and please wish swishy daughter a very Happy Birthday from me

imagesU5ZSK971.jpg

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

I never thought of that, I was so dumstruck by the cake.  Yes please twishy, wish her a Happy Birthday from me too please.

birthday teddy.jpg

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

I'll pass your good wishes on to her...thank you heart

She actually shares your Birthday CG.....but she is celebrating today....smilie egyptian.gif

Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

That cake looks brilliant Twishy.  Well done.  Wish Swishy daughter happy birthday from me as well.  How is she by the way?  Hope that she's keeping well.

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

That is a lovely cake Twishy, Happy birthday swishys daughter.

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

Thank you ladies Smiley Very Happy

She is keeping well thanks Books....some days are better than others,she gets a bit down sometimes but things are in the pipeline now so things are looking up Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Saturdays super supper

At least things are looking up for her a bit Twishy.  Give her some hugs from me.

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent