Rinestones

Photobucketneed some rhinestones 1mm with a backing like a small peramid for clue been looking cant find em  any ideas

Petal
Message 1 of 21
See Most Recent
20 REPLIES 20

Rinestones

Is 121185288414 on the right track?

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 2 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

or  111547128926 with a pointy back

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 3 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

There are some 1mm ones on ebay if you search tiny rhinestones 1mm, but they seem to be from the US so there is postage to consider.

There are some on ebay UK that are 1.1-1.2mm - is that too big?

Not sure if we can put up the link here or will be accused of advertising?

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 4 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

Here's another one

Message 5 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

And the big S American river site has some at 1mm - haven't checked out if there are any that are pyramidal.

I think ones this size are often used in nail art so you could look at those sort of suppliers

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 6 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

Do they need to be clear/silvery or any other colour?

How soon do you need them as most seem to come from China?

Message 7 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

PhotobucketThanks For The Help, The Flat Ones Are Not Right But The Last Link Had The Right Ones and Coloured Would Be Best There For Eyes

Petal
Message 8 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

are these too big?

Message 9 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

Ahh - how soon do you need them because the best ones seem to be from overseas?

Message 10 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

PhotobucketThey Need To Be 1mm With The Pointed Back To Pop Into Holes With Clue

Theres No Real Rush For Them But It Would Be Nice To Have Them To Them

Petal
Message 11 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

Message 12 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

PhotobucketThanks Aernethril And Sam I,ll Check Them All Out After Dinner They Look ok For What I Want

I,ll Put A Pic Up Later

Petal
Message 13 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

PhotobucketHeres A Very Early Pic Of Some Older Ones Bears The New Ones Are Much Better

photo bear.jpg

Petal
Message 14 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

they're lovely but you never sell them do you?

Photobucket

Message 15 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

PhotobucketHmmm

photo penny.gif

Petal
Message 16 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

love the Panda xxxxxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 17 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

Aww   Petal  i would love to give a good home to a couple of your bears they are soo cute ...........t09039.gif they can sit with my Steiff pewter bears 

Rinestones

PhotobucketThank You,Yours Would Be Looking Down At Mine Their Only 1 Inch

Petal
Message 19 of 21
See Most Recent

Rinestones

I'm interested petal have you always collected them? Is the goal to find the smallest one?.
I have a Black Forest bear collection nothing as cute as those but still very tactile.
Keep up the good work.

**********Sam**********
Message 20 of 21
See Most Recent