Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

well they say it happens in threes

Big son mark broke my couch (the one I had to take the window out to get in )The microwave started sparking........ thats the end of that oneKnob and bolt holding it, snapped off the cooker (it had to be the oven one !!) Luckily Eldest son is a joine...

Unhappy with GP treatment

What would you do in this situation? I have Fibromyalgia and severe lower back pain and have struggled for years to find adequate pain relief. I was put on Tramadol a few months ago ( I basically had to fight my corner for them) although it only take...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watching telly from the 70s and 80s....

I can't get over the men! Women still look much the same, give or take a bubble perm, but the blokes could be off another planet. Tight, tight trousers, long hair, humungous moustaches, shirts unbuttoned to reveal welcome-mat style chests.... I was w...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

maggie maggie maggie

parcel just arrived............. oh my lord maggie...... I didnt expect all of that wonderful driftwood AND shells....... I cant wait to the wee un comes home to start making stuff.

download.jpg

Baby Clothes Donation

My daughter has asked me to ask on here if anyone knows of an organisation who takes baby clothes (most brand new) and distributes them free to those who really need them. Would prefer not to give them to charity shops at the moment as it still costs...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Carol Carol Carol

thank you so much............ will leave the other one for herself to open........ she already has two little handmade things for ya.

Carol-designstyle-i-love-m.png

Drift wood

needed for a couple of home-made xmas decorations alas im in the middle of northern ireland and can not find some around 12 plus inches in length of course I will repay monies

we've done it again.

I made some badges for Christmas to raise money for the donkey sanctuary, we sponsored a blind donkey last year and with help from all the lovely girls I work with, we've got the dosh to sponsor him again for another year, and there's some left over ...

Why.....

can someone come on these boards, ask a question and receive answers which people have spent time, thought and care in compiling and not bother to respond to let us know if we helped or not? What happened to good manners?

Ex has "met" Russian girl

TBH I think it's a scam. Okay it's his problem, but it sounds so suspicious. She's contacted him out of the blue and they have emailed, etc. She's apparently 33 and blonde and the photo I've seen is lovely. Ex is 53, no oil painting and on the dole. ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

gammon or ham..

following on from recent threads re lurkers and less people here these days, i've actually started a thread ( must be a year + since i did one but i am here every day, lurking ! so...having read the christmas dinner thread, what is the difference bet...

User avatar by Engager
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos