look out of the window.....

THE SUN IS SHINING....:-D

oh wonderous joy....about time too.

Photobucket

Message 1 of 49
See Most Recent
48 REPLIES 48

Quick Quick!!!!!

It is here too.:-) We just need the wind to drop & it will be perfect.:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

Been sunny all day here, but still a very strong, cool wind 😞

I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a Man who had no feet.

Message 3 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

sun here as well but by jingo it's windy

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

We have had some sun today but in keeping with everyone else, it's terribly windy here as well.

Message 5 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

We've had the sun too, but a really chilly strong wind so kind of spoilt it. Just had a really heavy shower here too, but the blossom trees that line both sides of our road, are actually coming out now, so I think we can safely say that Spring is here 🙂

Message 6 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

I have sun and wind too......B-)

and it's a bit breezy outside as well :^O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

No blerdy sun up hereX-(

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 8 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

huggles1253

Told you I would bring it back! 🙂

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Message 9 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

ummm.. sun?

I came out of work. got halfway accross the playground and down it came.. not even rain but huge hailstones.. and lots of them. By the time I got into the car I was drenched. Then to top it off.. the loudest thunder I've heard !

Now we have a little sun.. but it's also pouring with rain.. proper April weather!

off to look for a rainbow........

Message 10 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

Chez, I'd blame CB as she shouted that there was some sun around.  She's the cause of it you know.

😉

Message 11 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

:8} sorry chez....

it was lovely here this evening, the wind has dropped and the sun shone, it was lovely and warm..I managed to plant up everything today:-D

Photobucket

Message 12 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

We've had sun some of the time, we've also had gales, we've had showers and we've had thunder. So about par for the time of year I'd say.

Our flowering cherry is just blooming and the Magnolias and Camellias are flowering.:-D

Message 13 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

Been blowing a gale here and ffffffffffreeeeezing! What my mam called a "lazy" wind, can't be bothered to go round you so goes straight through you and very gusty too. Heavy showers early on, but the rest of the day was dry.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 14 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

OH waited til the hail had stopped before leaving the office (a 10 minute walk from home)

Just crossed the road & the heavens opened

He  arrived home looking as if he'd just come up swimming pool steps 😐

:^O:^O]:)

Message 15 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

I went to France yesterday for work and I can honestly say I've never been on such a wild and windy day.  The wind was buffeting the coach about and almost blew the door right off once!  As I opened it, a gust of wild wind caught it and slammed it against the side of the coach, I thought it had broken but luckily it had just knocked it out of, well, whatever it was in!

However, the sun shone all day long, it was beautiful, not even cold.  But my goodness, that wind - made me look like a birch-broom in a fit.

Much as I love going on the ferry, the sea was mad yesterday, so I was fairly pleased that we went in the Channel Tunnel.

Today it is glum with no wind at all.

Message 16 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

Well it is glorious here today. I have probably jinxed it by saying that but the sun is shining and the strong wind is gone.:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

Gorgeous here too, no wind, and lovely warm sunshine 🙂

Message 18 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

It was quite breezy on the beach but it's a lovely day.

Message 19 of 49
See Most Recent

Quick Quick!!!!!

I am gonna jinx the weather now, heading outside with my wellies on to wash the windows :^O  It will rain in about 10 minutes!

Message 20 of 49
See Most Recent