No Offence

Im sorry but if anyone may have heard i put a comment on rt i think about a merging and suggested Us merging with rt. i did not mean to stick my oar in and i know i have not been on long. Im sorry i should not have said that and after i wanted to reverse my foot out of my mouth. SORRY FOLKS.

Woman EmbarassedWoman Embarassed

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

No Offence

We all do it Rose! I think we all know you enough to know you meant nothing by it, your partner in foot & mouth boo boos . Sam.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

Thanks sam,,,sometimes i can be too enthusiastic,,, and in goes the size 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  ((())).

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

Smiley LOL Rose

it would be an interesting partenrship thats for sure!

might liven things up a bit

wouldnt worry about it for one moment though

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

Rose, I have the habit of putting mouth into action before putting brain into gear.  It's easily done.  It takes guts to apologise and I admire that.

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

I commented on the thread that FHG was fine as it was but I was in no way criticising what you said Rose. We are all entitled to voice our opinions on here.Woman Happy It would be a strange mix that's for sure! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

Oh i know patch its ok hun. LOL. Your right it would be a right mix!. I did think twice when i wrote that though. I just did not mean any offence thats all. Bless you hun. 

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

size 6's Rose, hahahhaaa that's not a shoe size....try a coo size 9!! I has big feet, now you'd know it if I put my foot in my mouth hahahahaaaaa

Photobucket

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

Good job you have your plaster off CB or you wouldnt have any teef!        Smiley Wink

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

I normally open my mouth to take my feet OUT!

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

I think that it's something we're all guilty of - foot in mouth syndrome.  

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

@captainbovine wrote:

size 6's Rose, hahahhaaa that's not a shoe size....try a coo size 9!! I has big feet, now you'd know it if I put my foot in my mouth hahahahaaaaa

Heeee haaaa CB, haaaaa i dont think id get them in my mouth ha ha LOl. Bless ya Coo.xxxx

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

No Offence

I missed the thread....

round table is not so cutting these days... as far as i can see..

and they are an ok bunch.... really!

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent