Lucky inquiry!It would have been disastrous

About twenty minutes ago I had an inquiry about picking up a puzzle in person seeing as they were local.  No problem,  I replied.  It was due to finish in three days.   Looking for it, I found it finished in TWO days.  Low and behold, on the next page, there was the puzzle they were inquiring about  - I'D INSERTED IT TWICE!!!

It would have been disastrous to have had two different parties bidding on one puzzle.  I just deleted it and put it down as a listing error - phew!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

pay attention young man or you'll have to stay behind after school.....

Photobucket

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

😄

I wondered about the definition of 'disastrous', but perhaps I'm being a bit unkind

It all depends on perception

Would def be a muddle, but it wouldn't bother me,as a buyer, if someone made such an error

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I had to swing across to Chrome, and it's a real pain.  Being an American set-up almost one word in three is redlined as incorrect spelling - a classic example there being no such thing as a cheque book - it's a "check" book.  The same thing goes for anything amazing - they spell that differently too, along with computer discs -  oops, DISKS.  The list is endless 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent