Message 1 of 27
See Most Recent
26 REPLIES 26

Look at this little fella.......

Aw that's what I call cute.

Message 2 of 27
See Most Recent

Ooooooh ! CB, that's the cutest little Wonkey donkey, it's making me all broody? Is it one of the rescue Donkeys or yours?
Sheep trailer on its way for a midnight baby stealing session,

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 27
See Most Recent

there ya go Chris, if you're fed up with knitting baby clothes, you could knit a wee blankie for a hinny!!

Photobucket

Message 4 of 27
See Most Recent

Oh Sam, I sooooo wish it was mine! OH won't let me have any pets until we retire now......no, it's just a picky I found,  but I couldn't resist it.

I'd love a cooo a donkey, some chucks an Aylesbury duck, a budgie and a couple of dogs to make my life complete...oh and the dosh to provide for them allconfused cow smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 5 of 27
See Most Recent

Me ma wanted me to get her some wool this morning so she could knit a jumper.  Guess who's doing the bulk of it?  Well it ain't mum is it?  I don't mind really 'cos it keeps me out of mischief.

Message 6 of 27
See Most Recent

What an adorable wonky. I want!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 27
See Most Recent

You could give donkey rides on the beach Maggie!  Woman LOL

donkey.jpg

Message 8 of 27
See Most Recent

Little Donkey, Little Donkey, on the dusty road.....:P
Message 9 of 27
See Most Recent

When we buy our next house we want a big garden so we can have a donkey, we love donkeys,  We sponsor donkeys at the donkey sanctuary (how many times can you fit the word donkey into a sentence)

Such a cute donkey, and oh that jumper.

Message 10 of 27
See Most Recent

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh if i had the land i would be buying one or giving one a good home NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hes a cute as a button. Haaaaaa. So small,,, what a cute baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woman Happy

Message 11 of 27
See Most Recent

Err! Do you like Donkeys then ed? lol

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 27
See Most Recent

Donkey for you ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONKEY.jpg

Message 13 of 27
See Most Recent

heartheartheartheartheart    We lurve Donkeys  

Message 14 of 27
See Most Recent

me too Ed, we sponsor a donkey called Teddy who is blind, we sent the bulk of what we raised in work to the sanctuary at Sidmouth.

We used to go and feed donkeys when we lived in our last house, we went every night!

they're so cute!!!!

Photobucket

Message 15 of 27
See Most Recent

Awwww a cutie little honkey donkey xxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 16 of 27
See Most Recent

Would love a donkey, not keen on horses I find them too big and scary but donkeys are lovely, just waiting for that lottery win like many

-------------------------------------------------------------------
No sig can't be bothered.
Message 17 of 27
See Most Recent

Aww i just love the little donkey heart

The Donkey Sanctuary at Sidmouth is a lovely place to visit. I love them too!heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 19 of 27
See Most Recent

I'm very wary of anything of that genre, and not without reason!  When I was four, in a field opposite a house where I was staying, stood a lone, tethered mule (a cross between a horse and a donkey).

"Don't go anywhere near that mule."  I was told.  Good advice, only it fell on dear ears. Man Happy  In one of Christopher Robin's stories, Eyore, the donkey, loses his tail.  I wanted to know whether his tail was still attached!  I went straight over to it and gave his tail one almighty yank - IT DIDN'T LIKE IT'S TAIL BEING PULLED!!  A kick from a donkey can be a very painful experience.  From a fully grown shoed mule it could prove fatal to a child.  It lifted me clean off the ground and opened up my face like a tin of sardines!  I can't remember any pain although I do remember feeling this warm, wet sensation as Mum wrapped a towel round my face and sped me over to Nicosia Hospital where surgeons did an absolutely MARVELLOUS job stitching me up.  Had it kicked me an inch higher I wold have lost my right eye, and an inch further, I would never have made it.  The most incredible thing of all though was I never even lost any of my teeth.  All I can say is that somebody "Up there" was looking after me _ although he probably had his eyes diverted at the time!Man LOL  It was such a professional job, only I know where it kicked me.    I am, as I said rather wary of anything with four legs.  I had a pony from the New Forest suddenly start backing it's way round onto me.  I took that as a sign to leave immediately!.  If a donkey bites your arm, even if you're wearing a jacket, you know all about it!

Message 20 of 27
See Most Recent