Lonely

Hubby is out and son has gone to bed. I am lonely. I also have nobody to go swimming with, I went to two outdoor pools yesterday, it was stonkingly fabulous but I was all on my little tod. Why do children have to grow up?! I've got the pussycats but I don't think they'd appreciate swimming and surfing LOL! Although our ginger one was strutting about in a thunderstorm while the other two hid in the cupboard the other day - he looked like a little wet ginger rag when he came in!
Message 1 of 48
See Most Recent
47 REPLIES 47

Lonely

I have a friend who does just that actually , wasted on me as I'm not a lover of Bubbly never have been, but it's good fun watching him & just hoping he makes a mess of it! lol. It's an officers thing don't ya know.lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 41 of 48
See Most Recent

Lonely

Afternoon all.  I also forgot to say good luck in your new job Mouse.  

I've seen it on TV where they open champagne with a sword.  It wouldn't bother me though as I don't drink owt alcofrolic.  I can act daft without the loony pop but I don't have the hangover the following morning.

Message 42 of 48
See Most Recent

Lonely

I do like a glass of bubbly but to be honest the Cava you get in the supermarkets is just as nice at a quarter the price.:) I do not use a sword, the butler opens ones champers! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 43 of 48
See Most Recent

Lonely

Honestly, Maggie.  The lengths you will go to in having Twishy open your Cava for you.  Whatever next.  

Smiley LOL

Message 44 of 48
See Most Recent

Lonely

🙂
Message 45 of 48
See Most Recent

Lonely

I very rarely drink alcohol either, I too am perfectly bonkers enough without it! I would donate the champagne to a charity for a raffle or something but I feel mean as some very nice people gave it to me and I really appreciate them doing that.
Message 46 of 48
See Most Recent

Lonely

Invite some friends round & have a champagne breakfast! Or better yet invite the very nice people who gave it to you.

**********Sam**********
Message 47 of 48
See Most Recent

Lonely

Ohhhh i got really sick and bad on Champagne at a family party when i was younger. Yukkkkkk ohhh it was horrible. The Bubbles taste nice when their going down but NOT when they come back up again to say hello!!!Woman Embarassed

Message 48 of 48
See Most Recent