Happy tea time one and all.

Soup and a roll for me, stir fry for himself. I am off to skittles so don't fancy much.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

We just had a small hotpoto each as mum's not been too good today.  I've just had my fresh fruit.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Garlic mushrooms, spinach & ricotta cannoli , & good old rhubarb pie for afters, & they are fighting with the garlic! Lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

I hope your mum's soon feeling better books.

I had bacon, sausages, beans, potato waffles and this great big duck egg.

He got rid of all his ducks last night so I grabbed some big eggs before they're all gone!

He had a potato waffle, scrambled egg and beans.

It nearly filled the pan!

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

I've got a teeny-tiny rack of lamb - rack of amoeba, more like.  There must be a teaspoon of meat on it, all told.  Plus root mash.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

That egg looks amazing! I had mac cheese with garlic bread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

oooh I love duck eggs and a double yolker too. Sorry the ducks have gone though....

we were on the way home from our jaunt, so we had a carvery at lunchtime, so only toast for tea.

Photobucket

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Thanks CG.  She's feeling a lot better now but she's very tired so it's an early night tonight.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent