Geranne, Cooeeee, Are You About?

Hi Geranne,

Message for you on Biker's Oldies thread.

Save you looking, it's just to ask if you'd like some more books for your LN?  I've been trying

to contact you for a while, but you can have first refusal on them if you like.

Fishy x

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Oh yes please! 

Let me know what P&P is and I'll send to your PP addy (oops - need a reminder about that as well)

Do you still have my address?

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

I should think LN is quite a Big N by now!  Woman LOL

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Oh he is CG - 14 years old in January.  And he is inches taller than me now which is quite disconcerting!

He has dealt with so much in his short life - death of his Daddy when he was nearly 7 years old and then his Mum fighting breast cancer. (She is in remission at the moment.)  He has had to have conversations we wouldn't wish on our worst enemy.  The funniest one though was when his Mum had to ask him who he would like to live with if anything happened to her.  He thought long and hard about her suggestions of caring people in his life and finally decided ....... "I'll go and live with Ringo".   That's my dog for goodness sake!  How come the dog was elevated to such a status?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Oh excellent Geranne, I'll get them off to you. 

I think I still have your addy somewhere, will have a look.

Bless him, such a young age to endure so much.  Good news about his Mum, I hope and pray it

stays that way.  Clearly he has great comfort and security with you and Ringo, you've both

undoubtedly helped him more than you, or he, will realise.

FishySmiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

No hurry fishy - I am always grateful for books for LN.  (Jamie will always be LN because my eldest nephew is 47 years old and a father of 2 daughters).  In big families, the generations nearly over-lap! 

PM if you need the address again - and to tell me your Paypal address for P&P

Thank you.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

A box of books have arrived at LN's house - ready for Christmas holiday!

Thank you.

I owe you for them .....

Can you PM your PP address please.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi Geranne, that is a mystery 'cos I haven't posted them yet!  I was waiting to find one more to stuff

in the box so they don't all wobble about!  Oh gosh, I'm so disorganised, I'll get them off to you soon.

However, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and I'll send the books so he can start on them when

he's worked his way through the ones he has now.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

They must have come from Shaycos then.

Sorry for putting you on the spot!

I'll send P&P to her .... she is very good at selecting 2kg of books via the charity shop she supports.  It's a win-win!

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent