Did anyone watch strictly last night?

I thought it was good last night except claudia went off one last night, she got carried away.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 1 of 46
See Most Recent
45 REPLIES 45

I did, some lovely dancing, but agree about Claudia, she can be a bit silly sometimes.

Message 2 of 46
See Most Recent

We watched Strictly as well.  I agree that Claudia can be a bit daft but I like her.  I thought that the dancing was good on the whole.  I didn't like Judy Murray's routine and I didn't like Scott Mills routine either.  I think that the standards are good though.

Message 3 of 46
See Most Recent

I think that scott mills should be voted out this week, and let those people that can dance stay in. As for judy murray i think that she also should be voted out.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 4 of 46
See Most Recent

I'll second that Irene, rubbish and time to go, otherwise we might loose a good one.  I liked Caroline and Frankies dances last night.

Message 5 of 46
See Most Recent

Not a fan of strictly myself, but I have to say some of the costumes are very impressive.

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

Yes I thought that Caroline and Frankie were brilliant last night as well.

Message 7 of 46
See Most Recent

Tom and Yvetta in the bottom 2 and Scott carries on.
Message 8 of 46
See Most Recent

OMG what is going on. Judy is through too. Simon and Tom in bottom 2.
Do people just enjoy watching rubbish. What a choice.
Message 9 of 46
See Most Recent

Definitely the wrong two in the dance off.  This is absolutely pathetic.

Message 10 of 46
See Most Recent

Shame Tom has gone.
Message 11 of 46
See Most Recent

I see Thom's just been voted off.  I think that people ought to vote for the dancers who are absolutely hopeless.  It's not fair on the better dancers.

Message 12 of 46
See Most Recent

I watched the results on strictly tonight, and i disagreed with the voting, i think scott and judy should have been in the bottom two.   

Message 13 of 46
See Most Recent

it is so unfair the way the voting is going, good dancers are being voted off and the poor dancers are staying. Until the public start voting on the merits of the dancing and not on the personality the unfair situation will continue

Message 14 of 46
See Most Recent

----sometimes !! Wish there was a number to get her voted off !!

Message 15 of 46
See Most Recent

Well folks its that time of the week again, to get our dancing shoes on and to watch strictly. 

Message 16 of 46
See Most Recent

It's a halloween theme tonight so that should be good

Message 17 of 46
See Most Recent

Yes strictly should be very good tonight.   We shall see what claudia is up to tonight.

Message 18 of 46
See Most Recent

I'm hoping that it's either Judy Murray or Scott Mills off this week.  One of them should have been off last week.

Message 19 of 46
See Most Recent

I do hope so that either judy murray, or scott mills gets voted off this week. Fingers crossed.

Message 20 of 46
See Most Recent