Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

are we eating today??

Today I went out with my friend and we had a lovely meal too. I paid for it as she always takes me out with her and comes and calls for me as I don't drive. It's a bit out of her way but she always comes for me, so it was my thankyou.we had garlic mu...

I am totally and utterly disgusted!

Called in at work this afternoon as one of the insurance folks was in to talk to us about the nuts and bolts of workplace pensions for people employing staff for personal care. As many of you lnow, I work at an organisation that provides advice and s...

Online auctions - what's it all about?

I was about to go into ebay - usual format, when out of curiosity I opened up a page displaying online auctions. One of the items being auctions was a brand new Cannon Camera with a maximum bid of just under £30.00 but immediately above it were the w...

Listing disappeared

I was bidding on the felt seaside wall hanging on MDCC, put a bid on and went back later but it had gone. I checked my "didn't win" and it wasn't on there, not was there anything showing on "your bids and offers". I would have expected a message sayi...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A bedtime story.

Once upon a time, there was a little brown hen called Mrs Rusty. She lived in a house in the woods. One day she was out gathering worms for the children's lunch when she came across a strange sight..................................

the chicken and mushroom (525x700).jpg

windows 8............ the worst OS ever?

I am by no means an expert, but this has to be the worst OS ever, I am so sick of zooming in/out when I dont want to, settings popping up all over the place, one year on from using this on my laptop, and its really really doing my head in. I have add...

cookie - calling cookie

Last year on mdcc I bought some fely tree decorations that has chocolate santas in them. Is it possible for you to tell me where you got the chocolate santas from so that I can use the decorations again this year. many thanks

COUNTRY MUSIC FANS

BBC4 is featuring a biography/history of Nashville, hub of country music since 1925, on Friday 7th November. Contributions from Kris Kristofferson **mwah** and Dolly Parton (no dumb blonde) amongst others, should be good. BBC4 do a lot of great music...