Decided To Organise A Barn Dance In Aid Of Tsunami Appeal

That way we can give a little more and can all have a jolly good giggle too. If anyone lives in Essex and wants to come, I'll keep you posted as to when, where etc.

Off to start putting plan into action (and finish cleaning my windows!).
Message 1 of 153
See Most Recent
152 REPLIES 152

It's the New Twonk on the Block, that's all. :|
Message 141 of 153
See Most Recent

Can't lose what I ain't got. You can always spot a new twonk by the shiny new man and zero feedback. :-p
Message 142 of 153
See Most Recent

Nope, that don't work. Only get a charming, handome old fox there. :-D
Message 143 of 153
See Most Recent

huggles1253
Keep reading this thread as 'Decided to orgasm at a barn dance'. :|
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Message 144 of 153
See Most Recent

Are the Barn Dances still taking place.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 145 of 153
See Most Recent

This was on page one on my computer. I started reading it and I was wondering why I hadn't heard of another Tsunami!  Then I looked at the date of it!:^O

Message 146 of 153
See Most Recent

huggles1253

There's always some twat that does this about once a year. Wish I had nothing better to than flick back over years of FHG.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Message 147 of 153
See Most Recent

I saw all these posters I'd never heard of...then saw the date :^O

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 148 of 153
See Most Recent

An Idiot Abroad! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 149 of 153
See Most Recent

I can't believe some nutcase has bumped this up yet again!  How on earth have they found it beats me.  Try as I have I can't find the thread that so many kind folk here posted on when my little Paws

Cat passed away, and that was after this one, ages after.  I just wanted to print it out and keep it.

Message 150 of 153
See Most Recent

i think this ones hung around as it had  ebayPink posting on it

they shelve them after so many month - other boards have them removed after a month or two at the most

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 151 of 153
See Most Recent

Try to take 'good,positive heart' from this event. 

We are waving to you and remembering Little Paws. 

So many peeps have lost animals over the last year, we would probably have forgotten to remember Little Paws 1 year on.

Thank you to the 'silly bumper' - we are sending our great thoughts and thanks to Fishy and her family for having loved and lost Little Paws. 

Message 152 of 153
See Most Recent

Oh it's ok Geranne, but thanks for being kind.  Our Paws Cat left us over six years ago now, but I remember a lovely thread from all these fantastic peeps which, for some reason, I couldn't print off at the time.  Paws was 21, a fantastic age for a ginger pussycat.

My sister's lovely little cat is 26 now!

Message 153 of 153
See Most Recent