http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27408818

How Very Sad to Hear This a Brave Young Man Smiley Sad

Petal
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Cancer fundraiser Stephen Sutton

I will second that Petal,

My son who is 22 has just told me, he said we could do with more people in the world like that mum, he is an inspiration.

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

He is indeed an inspiation. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Such sad news about this brave young man.  RIP Stephen.

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

it's so cruel to see a young man die so young. RIP Stephen, an inspiration to us all.

Photobucket

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Really gutted to hear this sad sad news. What a lovely lad, and he has left his mark on society. That boy did good! His family must be so heartbroken, yet proud of what he achieved. xx
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

RIP. Always sad to hear of a young life lost !.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

So sad, but glad it was peaceful..
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

young man for his family and friends to be sooooo proud of, RIP Stephen. Hope the media now give his loved ones time to grieve in private.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Only just caught this,,,. brave young man,,very sad as he was so young. Inspirational. RIP Stephen.

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

What a boy, rest in peace son, God bless, I will remember you always heart

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

You do tend to get people like that in society, who regardless of how cruel life seems to deal up on them are destined to affect the lives of so many, like that person who died running the Marathon - tried to raise £10,000.00.  As a result her demise had an incredible knock-on effect where funds reached £1.5 million pounds.  Destined to die so young, one finds oneself questioning the reason why it happened.  The amount of money I have personally is nothing compared to these people.  Why has God kept me in such good health, when others suffer so?  Remember Ben Hardwick back in 1978, with Esther Rantzen championing his cause.  His passing really affected me.  I'm not complaining obviously, but it doesn't seem right.  It's the same as these pioneers, some of the  centuries ahead of their fiels - Pasteure, Fleming, Barnard to name a few.  I'm glad I'm not one of them, because they must have lead such lonely lives.

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

It's very quick and easy to make a donation to brave Stephen's cause - give a £5 using Paypal at Stephen's Justgiving page.

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent